I setup our proftpd 1.3.1 on Ubuntu 8.04 to use LDAP via modules for
logins, but now the anonymous login does not work. It says login failed,
so I assume it is because it is trying to use LDAP? Of course, for
anonymous login to work, the password could be different. How can I
support both LDAP an anonymous logins?

Thanks in advance!
--
Robert