I have a server with multiple VirtualHosts on it.

Some of my users, myself included, will need access to more than one
ftp server on the machine.

I am doing authorization through MySQL (for easy admin/changes).

How can I limit the logins?

For example I have three sites:

ABC.com
FGH.com
XYZ.com

User1 should have access to both ABC.com and XYZ.com but not FGH.com.

However using the mysql auth, if User1 goes to FGH.com and logs in, he
will be authorized and allowed in.

How can I stop that from happening, without having to require a
different login for each site?

Would this be a process of the group table/permissions?

Sorry if it is obvious, but I have looked around and seen nothing that
made sense.

--
Adam Barrett
dragen@gmail.com