I have server setup. Below is my conf, but first my problem.

As you will see in the conf I have two VirtualHosts setup, domain1 and
domain2. Each has a user (user2) that logs into the server via

ftp www.domain1.com 4000

and

ftp www.domain2.com 40001

When connected to domain1 all works fine. When connecting to domain2
authorization works, but then the command LS causes the server to
respond "200" and hang.

Any thoughts why?

My Conf:
ServerName "ProFTPD"
ServerType standalone
DefaultServer on

Port 21
Umask 022

MaxInstances 30

User nobody
#Group nogroup

AllowOverwrite on

DefaultRoot /opt/lampp/htdocs

UserPassword nobody 0fD8W5MAxPkfI

RequireValidShell off

UseFtpUsers off

#include /opt/lampp/etc/ftp.hosts/ftp.includes

#### Domain1 ####
www.domain1.com ftp.domain1.com>
DefaultRoot /opt/lampp/htdocs/domain1.com
AllowOverwrite on

AllowUser user2
DenyAll

#### Domain2.com ####
www.domain2.com ftp.domain2.com>
DefaultRoot /opt/lampp/htdocs/domain2.com
Port 4001
AllowOverwrite on

AllowUser user1 user2
DenyAll