--===============1650727366==

------=_Part_1587_33495311.1204879680254

> > If it's currently not possible to do this (with the current

> configuration
> > and with existing mods) perhaps we could add a new directive like :
> > MaxTransfersPerUserPerFile?

> You might try the mod_counter module, available from
> http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/. See:
>
> http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/mod...d_counter.html

Thank you for this reply.
With this module I will be able to limit the number of download for the same
file for all the users but that's not what I tried to do.

What I expect is to limit the number of connection per file per user to
allow the same user to download at the same time several files and also to
several users to download the same file.

Thanks,
Christophe

  http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/modules/mod_counter.html