--===============2091902660==

I configure proftpd to use SSL in order to protect user authentication
from sniffing. But when I connect to the server using lftp, I found that
it works just occasionally!

My SSL configuration of proftpd is as following:

TLSEngine on

TLSLog /var/log/proftpd-tls.log

#Use TLS to protect authentication information
TLSRequired auth

#Server's certificate file
TLSRSACertificateFile /etc/proftpd/server.crt
TLSRSACertificateKeyFile /etc/proftpd/server.key

#Don't enforce TLS Renegotiate
TLSRenegotiate required off

BTW: Even when I can connect to ftp server, the following is reported by lftp

gnutls_record_recv: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.;
assuming EOF

Any hints? THX

--
Shaochun Wang(ܴ)