Thomas L. Shinnick wrote:
> At 02:54 PM 2/20/2008, Ken Johanson wrote:
>> Hi, seems I cannot compile on FC8 (conf'd with ldap support). I'm
>> presuming llber is a basic-encoding-rules lib but I do not know what
>> provides it? I have all openldap libs installed to my knowledge. Can
>> anyone help please?
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Ken

> I find /usr/lib/ on my FC8 system. Checking, I see
> rpm -qf /usr/lib/
> openldap-devel-2.3.39-1.fc8
> Do you have openldap-devel installed on your system?

Seems I was wrong, its not not simply matter of adding it to

export LDFLAGS="/usr/lib"

Though, the missing lib I see reported is a "llber", not lber or
liblber.. And I find no files containing llber in their name. Are we
talking about the same lib? I never understood the s.o naming
conventions :-)

This email is sponsored by: Microsoft
ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?