I am running proftpd on two ports, 2121, 2122. Port 2121 houses my
anonymous ftp, and port 2122 houses regular ftp.

Port mode seems to be broken when running off of the same ip address
with different ports. Port mode will hang when connecting to the 2122,
but will work perfectly when connecting to port 2121.

If I change the port 2122 to port 2120, port mode will then function on
that port, but not 2121. It appears that it will only work on the lowest
numbered port.

If this doesn't make any sense, I have posted my configuration below.

Thanks for any help!

ServerName "Test Proftpd Server"
ServerType standalone
SocketBindTight on
ServerAdmin root@test.com

SyslogFacility DAEMON
SyslogLevel info

MaxInstances 200

Port 0
TimeoutLogin 30
TimeoutIdle 600
TimeoutNoTransfer 600
TimeoutStalled 600

LogFormat default "%h %l %L %t \"%r %U [%v]\" %A %b %D %f
%F %m"

UseReverseDNS off

ScoreboardFile /var/proftpd/proftpd.scoreboard
PidFile /var/proftpd/proftpd.pid

User ftp
Group wheel

ExtendedLog /var/log/proftpd/xferlog read,write default
TimesGMT off
AccessDenyMsg "Access denied for %u."
AccessGrantMsg "Access granted for %u."
AllowOverwrite on
RootLogin off
DeleteAbortedStores on
AuthPAM off
DefaultRoot ~
DeferWelcome on
DisplayLogin ftp_welcomes/.welcome
MaxLoginAttempts 2
MaxClientsPerHost 10 "You cannot connect more than 5 times from
the same host."
MaxClients 30 "Sorry, the maximum number of allowed users
are already connected."
MaxHostsPerUser 15 "You cannot connect more than 10 times using
the same account."
PassivePorts 40000 40050
DenyFilter \*.*/
ServerIdent on "FTP Server"
Umask 002
WtmpLog off

IdentLookups off

ListOptions -n

PathAllowFilter "^[A-Za-z0-9 ._/%-]+$"
PathDenyFilter "^( |-)"
PathDenyFilter "(\\.ftpaccess)|(\\.htaccess)$"
PathDenyFilter "(\\.\\.)$"

DenyAll

Port 2121
AuthPam on