--===============2095316695==

--=-yFE92HvU3s1zrWtnXjrt

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to force proftpd to ALWAYS use the same UID when storing
files? I have a server in which authorized users can upload files via
FTP. The challenge here is that all files must be owned by the same UID
and GID.

Basically I have the following folder structure:

/ftproot/user1
/ftproot/user2
/ftproot/user3

....and so on. Each user gets a subfolder in the main ftproot.

Thanks for your time.

==
Vasil Lalov
Department Of Computer Science