--===============0471192404==

------=_Part_10699_16493972.1193125459549

On 10/22/07, TJ Saunders wrote:

> Are you using the DeleteAbortedStores directive?
>

> http://www.proftpd.org/docs/directiv...tedStores.html
>
> Cheers,
> TJ

The documentation for DeleteAbortedStores seems to cover the case where a
connection is aborted (i.e. ABOR is sent), but not the case where the
connection is dropped due to a network problem, so it doesn't do what I want
unfortunately. It would be nice if it could be called when ProFTPD notices
that the connection has gone away, but it doesn't :/