--===============0353675035==

------=_Part_8655_32812974.1193062491920

Hello,
I have a group of users with unreliable net connections.

At the moment they upload their files, the server stores the contents into a
temporary hidden file, and then renames the file when the upload is
complete.

If they have a network error, the hidden file is left on the server, and
they can't upload again.

What's a better way of doing this so that the original filename is retained,
but that the file remains hidden until the upload is complete? I would like
to avoid the (frequent) case where a network problem cuts their connection
and they can't reupload the same filename again.

Thanks,

TJ