Hello,
I have a (virtual) server werde I need to be picky about ressource consumtion.
I have the two possibilities to either use proftpd in standalone configuration
or with xinetd (where proftp will be the only service that is served by
xinetd).

What will be more in regard to ressource consumption? (while being idle, no
user connected will be most of the time)

Thanks,

Florian