Doesn't work, already tryed with other ftp clients, command or with GUI,
with and without NAT.

-----Original Message-----
From: proftp-user-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailtoroftp-user-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Patrick
Muldoon
Sent: ter=E7a-feira, 2 de Outubro de 2007 13:48
To: proftp-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Proftpd-user] Wierd Problem

On Oct 2, 2007, at 4:12 AM, Jorge Bastos wrote:

> Yes there's a NAT on the client side, but i belive it's not that, =

> in fact it
> can't.
> That happens with the 6MB~ file, but not with the 600Kb one.

An easy way to test is to try and upload the file from a different =

client on a different network and see if the problem reproduces it self.

If small files work and bigger files don't, I would look into =

something that might be timing out based on the increased duration of =

the transfer. But if nothing stands out in the logs. Sniffing both =

side of the connection might shed more light on what exactly is =

happening. But I would try uploading the same file from a different =

computer to rule on something b0rked on the client side.

-patrick

-- =

Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer
INOC (http://www.inoc.net)
PGPKEY (http://www.inoc.net/~doon)
Key ID: 0x370D752C

"Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any =

swear words."
--Calvin & Hobbes