> What does proftpd debug logging show, when the QUIT command is handled?
> How about trace logging?
>
> http://www.proftpd.org/docs/howto/Debugging.html
> http://www.proftpd.org/docs/howto/Tracing.html

We did not put the Trace directive ... Sorry, didn't know it.
We'll configure that, and I'll post a new mail in the next days.

Thx,
Ced

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.