Fellow ProFTPD folk,

I have ProFTPD running on a FreeBSD platform, specifically a system that has twin Ethernet interfaces.

I would like to configure ProFTPD to listen to only one of the interfaces (the one for outside connections), but I can't seem to find any reference to doing this in the docs. All I've been able to find is references to setting what port number the server listens on.

Is it even possible?

Inquring minds wish to know. Thanks much.