On Friday 06 April 2007, TJ Saunders said:
> > I have a user that is trying to get me to modify our make configs
> > so proftpd can be built with both database mods. Before I even
> > consider this would it even work? I thought the choice of
> > database was mutually exclusive. Can someone give me a heads up?

> Since proftpd-1.3.0 or so, proftpd should be able to build with
> both mod_sql_mysql and mod_sql_postgres. The user will then need
> to use the SQLBackend directive, to instruct mod_sql as to which
> backend module to use, e.g.:
>
> SQLBackend mysql
>
> or
>
> SQLBackend postgres
>
> Hope this helps,
> TJ

Thanks TJ, I'll go ahead and put in the changes. This is a very
popular app and I need to keep up to date with it.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - Port Maintainer - beech@alaskaparadise.com
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail | http://www.freebsd.org
X - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \ - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html