I have a user that is trying to get me to modify our make configs so
proftpd can be built with both database mods. Before I even consider
this would it even work? I thought the choice of database was
mutually exclusive. Can someone give me a heads up?

Beech (Maintainer)
Beech Rintoul - Port Maintainer - beech@alaskaparadise.com
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail | http://www.freebsd.org
X - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \ - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html