--===============0998870143==

--0-1504705580-1174599193=:86559

Hey Guys-
Does the debug info below mean anything?
Im still having my problem of users getting a time out error?
Should I use a different debug level?

Any info appreciated!
zx-

proftpd -nd9
---------------------------------------
Below is debug data when getting a failure
ftpserver - scrubbing scoreboard
ftpserver - ROOT PRIVS at mod_core.c:131
ftpserver - RELINQUISH PRIVS at mod_core.c:133
ftpserver - ROOT PRIVS at mod_core.c:161
ftpserver - RELINQUISH PRIVS at mod_core.c:192
ftpserver - FS: using system lstat()
ftpserver - scrubbing scoreboard
ftpserver - ROOT PRIVS at mod_core.c:131
ftpserver - RELINQUISH PRIVS at mod_core.c:133
ftpserver - ROOT PRIVS at mod_core.c:161
ftpserver - RELINQUISH PRIVS at mod_core.c:192
ftpserver - FS: using system lstat()
ftpserver - scrubbing scoreboard

Never miss an email again!
[...]

ftpserver - scrubbing