I found my error.
/etc/init.d/proftpd stop didn't terminate the proftpd daemon.
So the old proftp (witout the mod_digest module) was still running ...
I had to kill (kill -9) the proftpd daemon, and restart the new one =

(/etc/init.d/proftpd start) to make it works.
Now ftp command QUOTE FEAT gives me :
211-Features:
XSHA256
MDTM
AUTH TLS
XSHA1
PBSZ
PROT
REST STREAM
XCRC
XMD5
SIZE
211 End

Thank you.

Fr=E9d=E9ric Piard.

Fr=E9d=E9ric Piard a =E9crit :
> Dear all,
>
> I want to use the XCRC feature of Proftpd on Debian
> I then downloaded the mod_digest module from =

> I put it in the modules folder of proftpd-1.3.0a
> I compile it using :
> > LDFLAGS=3D-ldl ./configure --enable-dso =

> --with-shared=3Dmod_digest:mod_tls:mod_ratio:mod_quotatab :mod_quotatab_fi=

le\ =

> --sysconfdir=3D/etc/proftpd --enable-buffer-size=3D8192\
> --with-includes=3D/usr/local/openssl --with-libraries=3D/usr/local/opens=

sl