Dear all,

I want to use the XCRC feature of Proftpd on Debian
I then downloaded the mod_digest module from =

I put it in the modules folder of proftpd-1.3.0a
I compile it using :
> LDFLAGS=3D-ldl ./configure --enable-dso =

--with-shared=3Dmod_digest:mod_tls:mod_ratio:mod_quotatab :mod_quotatab_file\
--sysconfdir=3D/etc/proftpd --enable-buffer-size=3D8192\
--with-includes=3D/usr/local/openssl --with-libraries=3D/usr/local/openssl
> make
> make install

I edited the module.conf files :
ModulePath /usr/local/libexec
LoadModule mod_tls.c
LoadModule mod_ratio.c
LoadModule mod_quotatab.c
LoadModule mod_quotatab_file.c
LoadModule mod_digest.c

And now proftpd is working with some modules but not the mod-digest module.

The ftp command QUOTE FEAT gives me :
ftp> quote feat
211-Features:
MDTM
REST STREAM
SIZE
AUTH TLS
PBSZ
PROT
211 End
ftp>

My ftp client is able to connect using the authentication but can not =

find the CRC.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you.

Fr=E9d=E9ric Piard