Hi,
I want to enable ldap support on my ftpd but I've got the following
error:

Starting ftp server: proftpd - Fatal: unknown configuration directive
'LDAPHomedirOnDemand' on line 39 of '/etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf'

ant this is the ftpd version:
# proftpd -v
- ProFTPD Version 1.3.0
on Debian sarge (with proftpd backports package)
I've got exactly the same error with 1.2.10 version (from sarge official
package)

This is the part of conf file about ldap:

LDAPServer "192.168.1.3"
LDAPUseTLS off
LDAPDoAuth on "ou=People,ou=Ftp,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
LDAPAuthBinds on
LDAPDoGIDLookups on "ou=Group,ou=Ftp,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
LDAPDoUIDLookups on "ou=People,ou=Ftp,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
LDAPHomedirOnDemand on
LDAPForceHomedirOnDemand on
PersistentPasswd off

what I'm wrong ?