I will be out of the office starting 01/03/2007 and will not return until
05/03/2007.

For Firewall or Networking support please contact Phong Sam (x43561) or
Farren Minns (x43406). For InterScience related queries please contact
Richard Crawford (x43821) or Scott Penny (x43853). If it is urgent please
contact me on my mobile phone (07703 203546)

The information contained in this e-mail and any subsequent
correspondence is private and confidential and intended solely
for the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient,
you must not copy, distribute, or disseminate the information,
open any attachment, or take any action in reliance on it. If you
have received the e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete
the e-mail.

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender, unless otherwise stated. Although this e-mail has
been scanned for viruses you should rely on your own virus check, as
the sender accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any bug
or virus infection.

John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in
England with registered number 641132.

Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester,
West Sussex, PO19 8SQ.