Adrian Gschwend wrote:

> When I give a LDAP user permissions to a directory it works just fine,
> when I do the same for a group I just get a "permission denied".

btw just an interesting finding: I did two test users, for the user
"bla" I enter the real username "bla" in memberUid, for the second user
I enter the LDAP user uid instead, in this case 10002. Then I go with
both users to that specific directory, when I try to upload a file or
create a directory I get "permission denied" for the user "bla" and with
the second test user (numeric entry) I get a "No such file or directory"
for the exact same operation.

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?