I am running a ProFTPD server version 1.3.0a on a Mac OS X 10.4.8 and
included the optional module mod_vroot. Now I set the these two
option in my proftpd.conf:

VRootEngine on
VRootOptions allowSymlinks

I want to use anonymous access to my server and this is working quite
well. But when I create a symbolic link in that anonymous chroot
directory I can not see it when I connect to the server. When I try
a cd to that "hidden" directory I get a permission denied.

If I turn the two mod_vroot statements off in my config, I can see
the symbolic link but I can't use it.

Does anybody know how to solve the problem?

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?