> Anybody know of an nss_radius module? I found that there *used* to
> be one on sourceforge, but the project is gone, and I've been unable to
> locate a live one.

Hmm, doesn't appear to be much out there. Some places you might ask to see if
anyone's done an implementation or started one:

http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/glib-linux-archive/ - nss is part of glibc I
PAM may be able to point you in the right direction on a question like
this one.

Your other option would be to move things to a different back-end. Maybe move
your user information to LDAP and configure your Radius server to pull the
info from there. Then you could use nss_ldap and ProFTPD could still
authenticate via Radius if you liked.

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?