Hello, world!

ProFTPD's README.facl says POSIX ACLs are okay for Linux but...

That's what I have:

# proftpd -V
Compile-time Settings:
Version: 1.3.0
Platform: LINUX
Built With:
configure --enable-debug --enable-facl --enable-auth-pam --enable-cap --enable-timeout-login=600 --prefix=/usr --with-modules=mod_codeconv:mod_ldap:mod_facl --sysconfdir=/etc
[..]

Features:
[..]
+ POSIX ACL support
[..]

# proftpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
[..]
mod_facl.c
[..]

And there's a directory /home/distr with such permissions (from getfacl):

# file: home/distr
# owner: root
# group: users
user::rwx
group::r-x
group:share-private:rwx
mask::rwx
other::---

Some user has been added to 'share-private' group ('groups' in his shell demonstrates it).
In shell, everything's is okay: this user can create/remove files in /home/distr (because of 'rwx' permissions for his group).
However, proftpd doesn't allow this user to do anything with write permissions in this /home/distr saying "550 Permission denied" (this user has read permissions because of being in 'users' group as well).

There's no sections (preventing DELE and such things) in my proftpd.conf.

Is there anything to do with proftpd or my hands? Thanks.

-----
Dmitry Shurupov,
http://www.shurupov.ru/