--===============0560987158==

--Boundary_(ID_mbPjuoWPTMb8grqFE3opMw)

Hi

I have just configured a mysql virtual users authentication, and I look =
for
the option to allow and deny certain commands like "CWD STOR DELE =85" =
and I
didn't find it.

Anyone can tell me if there is such and option and how to set it up

=20

Thanks

shimon

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17/12/2006
15:17
=20

--Boundary_(ID_mbPjuoWPTMb8grqFE3opMw)

="urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

have just configured a mysql virtual users authentication, and I look for the
option to allow and deny certain commands like "CWD STOR DELE …" and I
didn't find it.>>

Anyone
can tell me if there is such and option and how to set it up>>

Thanks>>

 shimon>>