Is there a way to log or display the amount of data each account has
uploaded to my proftpd server? Iv'e been looking for a module or script
that could do this but so far no luck. I dont necessarily need this
integrated with the server, just would like a way to status this every
once in a while.

By the way, I am using MySQL for authentication.

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?