Hello all. I am using Proftpd 1.2.10 on Solaris 9 4/04. When a file is
uploaded with spaces, the result in "xferlog.log" is an underscore (_).
But in "access.log", it results in what it should be, a space.

I've tried upgrading to Proftpd 1.3.0 and ncurses 5.5 from 5.4. Still the
same results. Any suggestions?

This is a big deal, because I have written a perl program to take action
on completed ftp uploaded files. And it's going to take enough extra code
to put deliminators in for space exceptions. Arrggghhhh.

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?