Hello all. I am using Proftpd 1.2.10 on Solaris 9 4/04. When a file is
uploaded with spaces, the result in "xferlog.log" is an underscore (_).
But in "access.log", it results in what it should be, a space.

I've tried upgrading to Proftpd 1.3.0 and ncurses 5.5 from 5.4. Still the
same results. Any suggestions?

This is a big deal, because I have written a perl program to take action
on completed ftp uploaded files. And it's going to take enough extra code
to put deliminators in for space exceptions. Arrggghhhh.