is there any bugreport against the CommandBufferSize vulnerability and the
fix? I see it fixed in CVS,
and probably

(I see the latter causes not to report error when CommandBufferSize is not
set, just to use default)

Due to unexpected conditions Windows 2000 will be released
in first quarter of year 1901

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?