On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 08:26:48AM -0800, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> This is still of significant concern. Any news on the status? Has the
> exploit been verified? Is a patch available?

Linux vendors have begun releasing fixes for ProFTPd, including Mandriva and
Debian. What is unclear is if these fixes are from the ProFTPd core team or
patched by the vendors themselves.

TJ Saunders has not been active on the list since Nov 2nd. From what I've
seen he's usually reacted very quickly to anything concerning security.
Should we be concerned?

Dominique

I have CC'd this message to Mr Saunders.