Hi, is there anyway of making the DefaultRoot into a /basedir/defaulthome
root?

Basically I have a mysql table that has usernameassword:homedir and I am
using the SQLUserInfo directive to collect the values and log people in
using MySQL. The only problem is that the homedir field contains /homedir
but the actual location of the homedir is in /folder/folder/homedir so it is
not a valid directory. What I need to do is tell proftpd to chroot into the
full /folder/folder/homedir, I thought that something like "DefaultRoot
/folder/folder/~" might do the trick, but /folder/folder/~ is not valid in
*nix, well in that ~ no longer represents the users homedir.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers