Hello,

I'm having problems compiling mod_vroot into proftp 1.3.0. When I build
the source, as a module, I get:

Entering directory `/usr/src/proftpd-dfsg-1.3.0/contrib/mod_vroot'
*** No rule to make target `static'. Stop.

If I compile it shared, I get:

*** No rule to make target `shared'. Stop.
Entering directory `/usr/src/proftpd-dfsg-1.3.0/contrib/mod_vroot'
Is anyone using proftp 1.3x with mod_vroot?

I am rebuilding from source the latest deb in Debian Etch.

Thanks!
-Jason