I want no regular ftp or anonymous ftp. The only thing I want it to respond
to is sftp.

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.