On Fri, 27 Oct 2006, trashman wrote:

-> Hi, i'm not an expert of proftp. I must copy the file uploaded at the
-> end of the procedure....in another folder in another server. I've
-> thinked to use a script as
-> smb_client //server_destination/folder -Userver%server -c "mget *;"
-> but....how can i execute this script?

You can probably use the mod_exec module:

"The mod_exec module can be used to execute external programs
or scripts at various points in the process of handling FTP commands."

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?