Hi, i'm not an expert of proftp. I must copy the file uploaded at the
end of the procedure....in another folder in another server. I've
thinked to use a script as

smb_client //server_destination/folder -Userver%server -c "mget *;"

but....how can i execute this script?

Pratically i download a file to my server with a client ftp. I want
proftp, when the upload is finished, execute the script. The perfect
solution is to copy only the file uploaded....but...for now...i'm happy
to copy everyfile in the ftp-root

thanks a lot

massimiliano