On Mer 25 octobre 2006 9:48, Johan Boshoff a =E9crit :
> Hi,
>
> Why are you using Ports for the different Virtual Hosts? I am running
> MULTIPLE Virtual Hosts on one IP and all goes through the same port.
> Johan

[SNIP]

Hi,

He was talking about Proftpd virtual host and not Apache ones... The aim
is applying specifics rules for each vhost, and for exemple a DefaultRoot
for each one.

Of course he could do that with and differents groups for
DefaultRoot... but why not use config capabilities

To answer the first message (from HomeNet NW), I'll have allowed ports
3999, 4000, 4001 and 4002 instead of 4000 to 4003... but I don't think
it's the problem.

You can refer here :
http://www.castaglia.org/proftpd/doc...WTO-Vhost.html

HTH

ALex

Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easi=
er
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=...63057&dat=3D1=
21642