Hello,
I'd like to know if there's any module [or auth method] made, that ables me
to run a script when a user connects and disconnects.

I saw the mod_exec, but i need working with Defaultroot

the ideia is to mount and umount when the user connects, for FLOPPY, CDROM,
USB-storages. And the ideia is not to use automount stuff.

tahnks ins advance

--
Bruno Ribas - ribas@c3sl.ufpr.br
http://web.inf.ufpr.br/ribas