Group ftp
UserAlias anonymous ftp
RequireValidShell no
DefaultChdir pub
MaxClients 10

DenyAll

AllowAll

DenyAll

My question, problem is that when an anonymous user enters the incoming
directory they can see the files inside this directory. I can stop them
seeing the files by changing the permissions to remove read access, I
suspect that should not have to to this so I think that there must be
something incorrect in my definition somewhere.

Can someone point me in the correct direction to fix this?

TIA,
Duncan