Hello, All,

We are using proftpd for an ftp server on a Linux box. For each directory,
I create a group. And I control which directory an ftp user can have
access to by putting the user into different groups. But I run across a
problem. If a user is put into about 35 groups, he will loss access to all
directories after login through FTP. Even though he can 'ls' them, but he
can not 'cd' them. The error message is "access denied". Could anybody
tell me how to work around it.

Any help is appreciated,

Kevin Shaw
Web Admin, DBA