On 9/14/2006 11:45 AM, Oliver Cruickshank wrote:

> If I don't find a resolution to xferlog FIFO, I'll probably look at
> implementing a xferlog _logfile_ reader though - did you build it yourself?
> or use tools off the Internet?

You may want to look at the tools bundled with logcheck - this is
designed to report on changes in logfiles and checkpoints what it's
already done. Going from memory, I think it's logtail that does part of
the job. A quick google search does find it. It shouldn't be all that
hard to pass this to something else that processes the xferlog entries.

Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA

ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?