On 9/14/2006 11:45 AM, Oliver Cruickshank wrote:

> If I don't find a resolution to xferlog FIFO, I'll probably look at
> implementing a xferlog _logfile_ reader though - did you build it yourself?
> or use tools off the Internet?

You may want to look at the tools bundled with logcheck - this is
designed to report on changes in logfiles and checkpoints what it's
already done. Going from memory, I think it's logtail that does part of
the job. A quick google search does find it. It shouldn't be all that
hard to pass this to something else that processes the xferlog entries.

.../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts@ewilts.org