azurIt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just to be clear, I never used MySQL auth into proftpd, so I don't know on
>> which crypt method it is based...
>>
>> I just said using PASSWORD() function, based on AzurIt Post (09-09-2006 /
>> 15:37)
>>
>> Perhaps is this method not working and was he meaning the crypt ones instead.
>>
>> Alex
>>

> hi,
>
> it is fully working, i'm useing it like that.
>
> azurIt

Could be an issue with my version of proftpd or mysql i am using maybe.
I run Ubuntu with proftpd 1.2.10-27 and mysql 5.0.22. I am at a loss.
Other than finding someone else with my exact specs or filling a bug
against the OS, I don't know how to resolve. I will try it on my other
Ubuntu machine and see what happens.

I guess Crypt is better than nothing.

Mark