Just use this request :
"UPDATE ftpusers SET `password`=3DPASSWORD(password)"

Assuming that the table name is ftpusers and password field is "password"

Cheers,

Alex

On Sam 9 septembre 2006 17:40, nix4me a =E9crit :
> bieniu wrote:
>> Witaj nix4me,
>>
>> Saturday, September 9, 2006, 4:14:09 PM, you wrote:
>>

>>> How do I encryt the passwords to put in database?
>>>

>> just use "encrypt" method to insert data in database.
>>

> Well it appears I have no idea how to use mysql. Encrypt method means
> nothing to me.
>
> I will have to do some more reading.
>
> Mark

> easier
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=...=3D263057&dat=

=3D121642

Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easi=
er
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=...63057&dat=3D1=
21642