Hello,

I would like to have some UserDir feature as in Apache:

- user creates public_ftp directory in his ~
- all users that have this directory are listed in
ftp://my.ftp/pub/people/username/ and the directory's content is accessible

Is something like that possible? Or do I have to manually create
pub/people/username in my $FTPHOME?

Thanks
Florian