Hello,

in the processlist, I can see proftpd proctitles like this:

proftpd: u1234 - 4.3.2.1: IDLE

Is there a way to disable this feature? The problem is that we try to
detect unwanted processes from insecure websites of our users by looking
if the command name actually exists. Mostly scripts that try to hide
themselfs are renaming themselfs so they are easy to detect for us, but
proftpd gives us false positives. Or is there any way to extract the
command line other than looking in /proc/[0-9]+/cmdline?

Regards
Marten