Hi,

I am using AuthUSerFile for virtual users and it works great. I only
allow virtual users so I am using Authorder. All of this works fine.

My problem is that i want to add a virtual user named upload. And this
account i want to limit the ability to download any file. I only want
this virtual user to be able to upload.

I have tried to use the limit directive on the directories i want to
restrict, but it doesnt seem to work. Are virtual users exempt from
Allow and Deny directives in the Limet sections?

thanks,
Mark Ryan