--===============0525554179==

------=_Part_128231_7145872.1157187559851

Hi..
I have a client with an ftp server on thier lan that is use by the bulk
scanner ...
when we upload files from a pc to the ftp server the time stamp is 2 hours
earlier than the current time on the pc used to up load it and when I
checked the date/time on the server it is the same as that on pc ??? where
is proftpd getting the 2 hour differenc ??
fc 4 server ..

Many Thanks

--
Gregory Machin