Hello,
On our ftp server I want to create a user and group with name
sXAS.(SWroftp) But I get error when I execute the command

groupadd -g 8980 sXAS

Error : groupadd: sXAS is a not a valid group name

Problem with useradd command also with this the username sXAS (-m sXAS
With useradd command.

I know it is Friday.

Regards,
Kumar

Padiyath Sreekumar | Tel: +41.56.310.3643
Paul Scherrer Institut | email: kumar.padiyath@psi.ch
AIT | Office: WHGA/U132
WHGA/U132 | Fax: +41.56.310.3649
CH-5232 Villigen PSI |