I'm using proftpd 1.2.10 on Linux Debian Sarge.

Several people complain about disconnections, the
same attempt may work 10 seconds later.

It happens with batch as well as interactive
client sessions.
I don't have such disconnections using SCP.
I don't see anything useful in the logs.
It still happens after I disable any firewall.

The problem may be outside proftpd but I don't
know where to start looking.

The FTP session usually displays such messages:

226 Transfer complete.
ftp: 463 bytes received in 0,02Seconds 28,94Kbytes/sec.
ftp> ls
200 PORT command successful
Connection closed by remote host.

Thanks for any hint.

-- =

Alain T=E9sio

T=E9l: 01 53 63 16 05
06 85 22 25 10
Fax: 01 53 63 16 01

Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easi=
ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?