A few days ago, somebody on this list sent me a solution (a regexp he teste=
d =

on his website), but, I lost the answer.
I looked at the archive, but the message is not published...
Could you posted it again !

thanks !

p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Mon Aug 21 07:27:01 GMT 2006 =

D=E9couvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le =
sujet ! =

Yahoo! Questions/R=E9ponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions e=
t vos exp=E9riences. =

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com =

Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easi=
ProFTPD Users List
Unsubscribe problems?