Hi Charles,

For chrooting users to their homedir, just add :
DefaultRoot ~

but I don't know if you can consider invalid logins as anonymous one...

Cheers

Alex

On Ven 18 ao=FBt 2006 10:51, Charles Chambers [c] a =E9crit :

> ProFTPD Users List
> Unsubscribe problems?
> http://www.proftpd.org/list-unsub.html

Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easi=
er
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=...63057&dat=3D1=
21642